Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Super Bowl of Mess

Did you know the Super Bowl is Sunday? Man, I was hoping I missed it this year. Can't win them all.

I remember when the Super Bowl was fun. You know what finally made me realize that I don't care? It's not the fact that the commericals have been more entertaining to me than the game [which should be a clue] or news like FOX Sports will have more cameras at the stadium than all of the planet combined or the fact that Vegas has a line on what the Patriot's coach will be wearing at the game or the fact that the lead story on SportsCenter was that some crazy lady proposed to Tom Brady at media day! No, no, no....it's this tid bit of news I found out: Ryan Seacrest will be hosting the pre-game red carpet show before the game.

Yeap....I know....I said the same thing...

RED CARPET!? RYAN SEACREST!? FOOTBALL!? HUH!? I'M CONFUSED! WHAT!?

No comments: