Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ready. SetGo!

June. Check. July....*deep breath*

Summer is busy. Extremely busy. More so than the previous 5 summers I've had at Pleasant Ridge. Three events are down and three to go.

But today... today was greatness! I took a long lunch and went swimming with my girls! Reese is an amazing swimmer, just like me. She wears arm floaties, just like me too.

We would swim around the pool and she would say, "come on daddy. lets go." I would follow her around the entire pool. She would often want to jump in the pool, which meant she would jump in from the top step of the pool and I would have to go to the diving board. 

Reese, "Ready. SetGo!"
We jump in together and I would swim up and throw her in the air. FUN.

Another fun thing we did today in the pool was take water guns and shoot mommy! hahahaha 

Those two hours right there made the day and possibly the weekend. I love my little girl.

Photobucket

No comments: